3rd Fenix Infrastructure Webinar “Guidance on submitting applications”
January 28 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
The goal of this webinar is to provide information on the available mechanisms to access the ICEI resources, and in particular: on when and how to submit a request for resources, the evaluation process, and the allocation rules.
Who should attend?
- HPC infrastructure users
- Which ICEI resources can be requested
- Where and when to apply for resources
- How proposals will be evaluated
- Introduction to ICEI resources (10 min)
- Access mechanisms for neuroscientists (10 min)
- Access mechanisms for European researchers at large (10 min)
- Questions & Answers (20 min)